The new format for Practical Workshops allows for greater variety and more specific themes.
The duration of the Workshop will be 75 minutes.
Workshops can take place on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday at lunchtime.
You can choose the size of the workshop room (300 seats, 150 seats or 50 people no seating).
In order to take up this opportunity, you must first propose the topic and title for the workshop and then list any speakers you will be inviting to present for approval by the Scientific Committee.
Cost to sponsor a Practical Workshop
- 300 seats: € 10,000
- 150 seats: € 7,500
- 50 people no seating: € 5,000
- 13.15 Introduction
- 13.17 Educational Presentation
- 13.45 Practical Demonstration and training
- 14.30 Close
- The workshops will be included in the Final Programme.
- Companies are permitted to have two posters announcing their Practical Workshop to be displayed on the day of the Practical Workshop.
- You may also promote the workshop on your stand or by using the other means of advertising offered in the sponsors' guidelines.
- The rooms used for the Workshop sessions are set up to maximize the opportunities for sponsors to interact with attending delegates.
Badges and registration:
- Sponsors will also benefit from 4 free registrations (300 seats), 2 free registrations (150 seats) and 1 free registration (50 people) as active participants per Workshop.
- The opportunity is only open to companies who are also exhibitors at the ERS Congress.
- Practical Workshops are hands-on sessions with interactive discussion and demonstration. The sponsor of the Practical Workshops must ensure that at least 45 minutes of the session is dedicated to hands-on demonstration and training.
- Applications to host a Practical Workshop should be presented to the Corporate Relations Department no later than January 31, 2011.
Useful document for sponsors:
Complete Congress Guidelines for Sponsors and Exhibitors
Contact for companies interested in Practical Worshops
Should you have any question, please