Amended page "COPD Research Award": page 45
The European Respiratory Society would like to apologise for a recent type-setting error which appeared in the Final Programme of the ERS annual Congress Amsterdam. The correct version of the announcement of the ERS COPD Research Award sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim will be also reprinted in the November issue of the European Respiratory Journal.
Main Awards for ERS Members
You conduct a research or a project in the respiratory field? Take the chance to receive visibility and funding and apply for ERS Main Awards and Specific Grants online until 24 February 2011:
- ERS Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Research Award of € 10,000 supported by Actelion - application is still open until March 11.
- ERS Paediatric Research Awards of €15 & 10,000 supported by Merck.
- ERS COPD Research Award Programme: one main research award of € 50,000 and 15 COPD Travel of € 1,000 each supported by Boehringer Ingelheim VPN Services .
- ERS Romain Pauwels Research Award of € 50,000 supported by GlaxoSmithKline.
- ERS Maurizio Vignola Award on Innovation in Pneumology of € 20,000 for the best published paper supported by Chiesi Foundation.
- ERS Award for Rare Pulmonary Disease of € 12,000 supported by GlaxoSmithKline.